Nova Scotia invites Registered Nurses to apply for Permanent Residency Visa
Nova Scotia has invited Registered Nurses and Registered psychiatric nurses from Express Entry pool to apply for Permanent Residency Visa
The province of Nova Scotia has conducted a major draw on 28th October in which many Registered Nurses and Registered psychiatric nurses who have an active Federal Express Entry profile got selected.
The applicants who got selected has an active express entry profile which manages Canada’s major Federal Economic Immigration Programs which include Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Worker Class and Federal Skilled Trade Class.
The Canadian Immigration Ministry has designed the Labour Market Priorities Stream to assist the province of Nova Scotia by providing assess to Express Entry applicant’s database and select applicants with special skill set and experience which is in shortage in the province and allowing the province to invite the applicants to apply for a Canadian Permanent Residency visa.
The draw conducted the province on 28th is the province fifth draw in the Labour Market Priorities Stream in the year 2019. The province earlier has invited applicants who have specialized skilled experience in the areas of Financial Auditors or Accountants, Carpenters, Francophonic Express Entry applicants and Early Childhood educators.
If selected the Provincial Nominee Program will provide 600 CRS score to selected applicants in which they will be getting the Federal Invitation to apply for Canada Permanent Residency Visa from the next subsequent draw.
There were various selection factors during the recent draw as per the guidelines of the province and the selected candidates should have been meeting to the below requirements to be nominated by the province: -
- The candidate Primary occupation should be either a Registered Nurse or a Registered psychiatric nurse (NOC code – 3012);
- Candidate should achieve the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) result of 8 or more in any of the English or French Language Proficiency Exams;
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience as a registered nurse or a Registered psychiatric nurse supported by the Experience Certificates from the employers;
- Candidate should have an active Express Entry profile which is submitted on or after 01 November 2018; and
- Candidate should have at least educational levels of a bachelor’s degree or three years or more at an educational institution like College, University trade schools or in an institute.
Applicants who got selected from the express entry pool by the Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Authorities have around 30 days to submit a complete application to the Provincial authorities.