Any information or documents given by the applicant to Pelican Corporate services provider, immigration consultants in Dubai will be kept confidential. The information or documents given by the applicant will not be shared with anyone other than parties who are directly involved in the immigration process like government officials, Pelican Corporate Services provider’s ICCRC lawyer, Immigration case manager, and Pelican Management.
If you are purchasing our products online, your bank details like Credit Card/Debit card information will not be handled by Pelican Corporate Services Provider. The above-classified information will be handled and processed by our Payment Services Provider.
Your card details will not be sold, shared, leased or stored by Pelican Corporate Services Provider and our Payment Services Provider.
The bank details will not be stored in Pelican Corporate Services Provider website or in our Payment Services Provider system and it won’t be shared with any third parties.
The Pelican Corporate Services Provider will not share your personal information with any third parties and the Pelican Corporate Services Provider will ensure to protect our client’s data privacy and security by implementing their state of the art innovative software and hardware technologies. However, Pelican Corporate Services Provider cannot guarantee any information disclosed online.
Pelican Corporate Services Provider is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
Pelican Corporate Services Provider edits or updates its website every month to ensure that we meet the highest standard in the industry. We urge all our applicants to monitor or visit our website so that they will be aware of the changes which happen in the website.
Once the applicant has successfully paid the amount he or she will be getting a confirmation of the same by an email from the management and from the respective case manager to the mail ID/phone number given by the applicant in the online payment form. The applicant will receive the confirmation email immediately after the payment has been successfully done.
Consultant Responsibilities and Commitment
The Client asked the consultant to act for the Client in the matter of assisting and submitting the application for General Skilled Migration.
The key overview of our Immigration consulting service:
- Assist with Education credential assessment (ECA) process
- NOC determination and confirmation as required by CIC and or PNP
- Review of existing documentation and gather all final required documents
- Assist to gather and organize all documents as required by CIC and or PNP
- Assist with IELTS or/and French preparation
- Create and manage profile under Express Entry system and or under provincial system once eligible and when quota available
- Assist with Job bank profile creation and activation to apply for jobs in Canada
- Ongoing general guidance with Express Entry and Job bank profile maintenance
- File application to the government of Canada in a correct manner
- Provide ongoing representation of your application with the government office
- Provide regular updates to you until the decision is made by the government of Canada
Client Responsibilities and Commitment
The Client must provide, upon consultant’s request
- All necessary documentation
- All documentation in English or French, or with an English or French translation
The Client understands that he/she must be accurate and honest in the information he/she provides and that any inaccuracies may void this Agreement, or seriously affect the outcome of the application or the retention of any status he/she may obtain. The Consultant’s obligations under the Retainer Agreement are null and void if the Client knowingly provides any inaccurate, misleading or false material information. The Client’s financial obligations remain.
In the event Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) or Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC) should contact the Client directly, the Client is instructed to notify the Consultant immediately. The Client is to immediately advise the Consultant of any change in the marital, family, or civil status or change of physical address or contact information for any person included in the application.
All official changes/update/queries must be reported through the online system for possible legal response between 1-3 business days and legal updates between 3-7 business days.
In the event of a Joint Retainer Agreement, pursuant to Article 13 of the Code of Professional Ethics, the Clients understand that no information received about the matter from one Client can be treated as confidential so far as any of the other Clients are concerned and that if a conflict develops that cannot be resolved, the Consultant cannot continue to act for both or all the Clients and may have to withdraw completely.
The Client acknowledges that the granting of a visa or status and the time required for processing this application is at the sole discretion of the government and not the Consultant.
The Client agrees that the fees paid are for services indicated above and the Client fully understands that Immigration consulting and representation Fee paid is NOT refundable, including in following situations:
- Security risk
- Medical inadmissibility
- Criminal record
- The false declaration, false documentation, misrepresentation or failure to provide adequate documentation
- Withdrawal from this contract
- If client declares that he/she has no intention of residing in Canada
- Inadequate performance at the interview stage
- Failure to proceed to Canada after the visa is issued due to circumstances within or beyond his/her control
- Inadequate levels of IELTS or French Testing scores as required
- Failure to convince the immigration officer at interview level
- Failure to provide an updated address for correspondence
- Failure to provide changes in family composition before or while the application is in process
- Negative Education Credential assessment (ECA) by Government designated organization
- Client understands that in the event of refusal of my application, if I opt for an Administrative Review of the decision of Immigration Department, then any such fees/expenses related to the filing of the administrative review will be additional & will be paid by the client in full, before filing such review
- Client understands that between the period of signing this Retainer Agreement and submission of documents to the relevant office, should there be any change in Regulation or Requirements of Immigration, Client is liable to be reassessed for eligibility and liable to meet the documentation requirements
Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.
- The government has not declared any standard minimum score required in the ranking system. We are sure you will agree, there is no mechanism to know or guess which candidate in the pool (even with very low-ranking score) will lucky enough to get valid ” Job offer” from Government’s managed Job Bank employer(s) in future and get immediate ITA
- Client understands that we do not have any control over the timeframe when quota will open or close which is under the authority of province. Hence, we cannot give you any time limit for your file to be completed. The processing time of case is at the discretion of province issuance of quota and we are having the opportunity to submit an application. We are not responsible for any delays in processing due to any policy or time change by the authorities. Due to the uncertainty of Quota opening time and the number we will prepare and try its best to keep whole documents/forms ready as per last accepted intake format/requirements/eligibility of PNP.
The customer can cancel their order within 24 hours; refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow up to 45days for the refund transfer to be completed.
All information and documentation reviewed by the Consultant, required by CIC and all other governing bodies, and used for the preparation of the application will not be divulged to any third party, other than agents and employees, without prior consent, except as demanded by law.
The Consultant’s failure to perform any term of this Retainer Agreement, because of conditions beyond their control such as, but not limited to, governmental restrictions or subsequent legislation, war, strikes, or acts of God, shall not be deemed a breach of this Agreement.
The Client acknowledges that if the Consultant is asked to act on the Client’s behalf on matters other than those outlined above in this Agreement, or because of a material change in the Client’s circumstances, or because of material facts not disclosed at the outset of the application, or because of a change in government legislation regarding the processing of immigration-related applications, the Agreement can be modified accordingly.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement in relation to ” Express Entry Process (Placement in Pool and Job bank using Federal Skilled Worker category)” between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings, warranties, representations, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written, of the parties except as specifically set forth herein.
This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective heirs, administrators, successors and permitted assigns.
This Agreement may only be altered or amended when such changes are made in writing and executed by the parties hereto.
The headings utilized in this Agreement are for convenience only and are not to be construed in any way as additions to or limitations of the covenants and agreements contained in this Agreement.
Each of the parties hereto shall do and execute or cause to be done or executed all such further and other things, acts, deeds, documents and assurances as may be necessary or reasonably required to carry out the intent and purpose of this Agreement fully and effectively.
The Client acknowledges that he/she has had sufficient time to review this Agreement and has been given an opportunity to obtain independent legal advice and translation prior to the execution and delivery of this Agreement. In the event the Client did not seek independent legal advice prior to signing this Agreement, he/she did so voluntarily without any undue pressure and agrees that the failure to obtain independent legal advice shall not be used as a defense to the enforcement of obligations created by this Agreement. Furthermore, the Client acknowledges that he/she has received a copy of this Agreement and agrees to be bound by its terms.
The Client acknowledges that he/she has requested that the Agreement be written in the English language.
Arranged employment offer: we are not an employment agency and therefore cannot guarantee arranged employment from a Canadian employer. We will provide full guidance and support to connect with outside resources and partners in Canada to find best solutions for our client. Canadian companies provide arranged employment to thousands and thousands of overseas employees every year. Which provides an opportunity for immigration and settlement in Canada.
No person can, directly or indirectly, charge a fee or expense for recruitment services to clients. This means the client cannot be charged a fee by us, a foreign worker recruiter, immigration consultant, employer or anyone else for finding you a job with an employer or helping you find a job. Client fully understands that there is a prohibition against charging recruitment fees to foreign workers under Government legislation. Client confirms no such payment directly or indirectly is being charged by us for the promotion of profile or assistance with job search. In case we connect the client with an employer, the client agrees and understands that employer may pay us some referral fee.