How to immigrate to Canada – Canada Immigration Programs and Requirements
Do you want to study, live permanently, visit, travel through or work in Canada?
Canada is offering a wide range of immigration programs to people from all over the world. The federal government has designed various immigration programs to accommodate applicants who got different skill set. Each immigration programs have their own requirements and procedures.
The eligibility is determined by various factors of an applicant such as:
- Educational Qualification
- Work Experience
- Language Ability
- Family Members
The applicant's point will be calculated based on the above-mentioned factors. Applicants who meet the required criteria will be eligible to apply for Canada Permanent Residency program.
Different Categories of Canada Immigration Programs
- Skilled worker Immigration through express entry
- Immigrate by investing in the Canadian economy
- Sponsor your family members, including your spouse, children, partner, parents, grandparents, and others to immigrate
- As skilled worker in the province of Quebec
- Business Immigration
- Immigrate as a self-employed person in cultural or athletic activities, or as a farmer
- Immigrate by graduating from a school or working in Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, or Labrador and Newfoundland.
- Provincial nominees
- Immigrate by providing care for children, the elderly or those with medical needs, or work as a live-in caregiver
The Canadian provincial and federal governments are continuously improving their programs to make sure that Canadian immigration is successful, both for Canada and for newcomers.
To safeguard your application with the Canadian government, a person should always seek the help of ICCRC licensed trusted immigration consultants.
Choose a Citizenship or immigration consultants who is the registered member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council.
If your immigration consultants are not a member of ICCRC, then you should not use their service.