Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program 2019
The province of Newfoundland and Labrador consists of two separate land masses namely the island of Newfoundland which is linked with the mainland of Labrador. The province’s most populous city being its capital city of St. John’s.
The Newfoundland and Labrador’s recent boom in its energy and natural resources sector has made a significant positive economic impact which has attracted a major inflow of the human resources from all parts of the world.
Migration is an important part for Newfoundland and Labrador’s economic, social, cultural and demographic progress. The province ranks the lowest in fertility rates in the whole of Canada and the highest in the median age. It is expected that Newfoundland and Labrador will experience a 10 per cent decline in its working-age population by 2025.
This will lead to only 35,000 or fewer people in its provincial workforce. In order to stabilize this scenario, the provincial Government of Newfoundland and Labrador along with its partners are taking a collective approach in the area of immigration to attract more foreign workers.
How Newfoundland and Labrador benefits by Immigration
- The high skilled opportunities in the province’s labour market are filled mainly by the immigrants;
- There are numerous job opportunities that is created by the immigrants via their new business ownership in the local job market that employs the residents locally;
- Those immigrants who are employed in the province are positive tax payers who aid the provincial government to retain the economic strength and viability, thereby checking that the costs of the public services are not hiked;
- Due to the multicultural back grounds of the immigrants, they aid in providing new solutions and approaches for solving longstanding challenges.
The provincial government of Newfoundland and Labrador has introduced various immigration programs in the year 2019.
The Newfoundland and Labrador’s Provincial Nominee Program is known as NLPNP. By the launch of this program the prospective immigrants with the necessary skills and experience may receive a nomination issued by the Newfoundland and Labrador province.
The open categories under the NLPNP 2019 that accepts applications are as follows:
- Newfoundland & Labrador Express Entry Skilled Worker
- Skilled Worker Category
- International Graduate Category
- International Entrepreneur Category
- International Graduate Entrepreneur Category
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
The Newfoundland and Labrador Express Entry Skilled Worker 2019
The Newfoundland and Labrador Express Entry Skilled Worker category allows the Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program 2019 to nominate those expert candidates with job offers via the Express Entry system of the federal government.
Those accepted applicants in the Express entry pool may be able to apply for the Newfoundland and Labrador Express Entry Skilled Worker category 2019.
The applicants nominated by the Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program 2019 will receive additional points of 600 under the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS), results in fetching an invitation for permanent residence in Canada.
The Express Entry was launched in 2015, to expedite the application of the high skilled workers for Permanent Residence in Canada. It is an online system that manages the applications for permanent residence all over the world.
- The first step in the express entry is determining your eligibility to take part in that program
By meeting the minimum requirements of age, education, work experience, adaptability, language proficiency etc
By knowing what exactly the program requirements are
- The second step will be making your documents ready which mainly involves the arrangement of the mandatory documents like the language test results as well as the educational credential evaluation report.
- The third step is the Express Entry profiling where the applicants profile creation is done. If the applicant meets the minimum eligibility criteria, then the system will accept it in the pool of applicants.In the pool the applicants will be ranked against each other based on point-system and will be invited to apply for permanent residence if they meet the minimum cut-off score. The points will be mainly based on the information that was given the Express Entry profile.
- Invitation to apply will be issued and the applicant will only have 60 calendar days to submit the application of Canadian permanent residence.
Learn more about the eligibility requirements of the NL Express Entry Skilled Worker category from Pelican Migration Consultants, Dubai.
Skilled Worker Category 2019
From individuals with an authentic job offer from an employer in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador, the NL Provincial Nominee Program 2019 accepts applications from those applicants who are also currently working in the NL province on a valid work permit.
International Graduate Category 2019
In order to apply for the International Graduate Category of the Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program 2019, the applicant shall be a recent graduate from an eligible Canadian post-secondary institution and with a Post Graduate Canadian work permit. Also, for this category the applicants shall have either a current job or a job offer from the provincial employer as well as shall be working in the same field of study at the time of submission of the application.
International Entrepreneur Category 2019
This Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program 2019 business immigration category targets mainly those prospective candidates who owns a business or those in the managerial position with abundant experience in their work.
International Graduate Entrepreneur Category 2019
The Newfoundland and Labrador’s International Graduate Entrepreneur Category is open all year round 2019. Mainly graduates from Memorial University or College of the North Atlantic who have purchased a local business entity and who has been running the business for a minimum of one year.
The Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP) 2019
Newfoundland and Labrador are a participating province in the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP). The pilot program targets the growth of the economic sector of the Canadian province by partnering with Canada’s federal government. This provincial program also simplifies the migration of newcomers in Canada especially those having a job offer from a designated company in the Atlantic.
Interested to know more the NL PNP, Pelican migration Consultants are based in Dubai, UAE. Contact us to solve all your concerns on the eligibility as well as appropriate programs.