Immigrate to Canada from Saudi Arabia
Immigrate to Canada from Saudi Arabia
Canada and Saudi Arabia’s have robust economies and shares common interest on security issues, humanitarian interests as well as peace.
As the first step of immigrating to Canada from Saudi Arabia, research on all the 13 provinces of Canada to understand the climatic and economic viability as well as the prevailing labor market situations.
Our dedicated team at Pelican Migration Consultants in Dubai is here to help you with the migration process. We are here to make your decision easy on the choice of province.
Most immigrants from Saudi, especially the students enter Canada to become permanent residents. They choose different immigration programs for the same. The most important criteria to become a permanent resident from Saudi is to meet the minimum norms that is put forth by the Canadian government.
Things to look forward in Canada
Canada has many different programs for the Canadian permanent residence aspirants from Saudi Arabia. The country has more than 60 immigration programs and to choose the right program mainly depends on your qualifications.
Relocating to another country is a tough phase for anyone. However, the flourishing future could answer all the dilemma’s during the transition.
Being liberal in laws with the most modern and positive approach to life is an advantage for any person who enjoys a stress-free life. Canada’s rules are democratic, and the community is very friendlier towards the migrants. The country provides safety and security to its residents regardless of their immigration status. The standard of life and infrastructures are unimpeachable. The country also provides more financial stability, well structured job policies and benefits like free health care, child care, public education for kids as well as unemployment benefits once becoming a permanent resident.
First step to migrate to Canada from Saudi Arabia
Irrespective of the program category the below details will provide an overview on the documentary part of the migration from Saudi Arabia.
1. Education Credential Assessment of your educational qualifications:
- The highest level of your education in the country from you graduated shall be made equal to the level of Canadian education standards.
- For this you should get the highest education certificates verified from the respective university/college/school from the country of study;
- Next is to get the verified certificates evaluated for Canadian standards from an authorized evaluation body in Canada
- The requirement of Education Credential Assessment is a mandatory process for any Canadian permanent resident program.
2. Prove your Language aptitude in English/French Tests;
- Choose the first language whether English or French
- Make sure that the language test is conducting third party is acceptable by Canadian federal government;
- Choose the right test that assess your capability in the chosen first language;
- Accepted English language tests are:
a. CELPIP General Test (Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program); and
b. IELTS General Training (International English Language Testing System)
- Accepted French language test:TEF (Test d’évaluation de français)
- Keep in mind on the minimum score required for the first language test as per the Canadian Language Bench mark level (CLB 7) in all the four modules of the test.
- The requirement of proving language proficiency is mandatory for any Canadian permanent resident program.
General requirements of Canadian permanent residency application from Saudi Arabia
- To assess the correct National Occupational Classification (NOC) code of Canada on the job position that you hold;
- To provide the documentary evidence of your id and passport as well as relatives if any in Canada;
– Always ensure the documents have enough validity of minimum 5 years before the beginning of your permanent residency application;
- If applicable to get nominated by a Canadian Province in order to meet the eligibility for Permanent residence;
- If applicable getting an arranged job from an approved employer in Canada;
- Arrange for work experience letters and other employment records for the past 10 years;
- Arrange for the settlement fund as applicable and the necessary evidence to prove the same;
- Getting Police Clearance from home country or countries where you have been living for the past 6 months;
- Getting a medical fitness from a Canadian authorized medic in Saudi Arabia;
- Last step is providing your Bio metrics for the final decision making for permanent residence.
Pathways of Canadian Permanent Residency from Saudi Arabia
The easiest and well-established pathways from Saudi Arabia to seek permanent residence in Canada are by the two programs of Canadian Express Entry and through Provincial Nominee Program (PNP).
The permanent resident visa is granted for 5 years and after a successful residence of 2 years, Canadian citizenship can be sought after. The most important fact is that the applicant’s dependent family members will also become eligible for permanent residency during the same time. Therefore, family migration is a definite option in Canadian Express Entry and through Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP).
By becoming a Canadian Permanent Residence, the Saudi immigrant will also enjoy the same rights equal to a Canadian citizen with some exceptions; like the no right to cast votes in Canadian government elections and cannot seek jobs in positions which requires high security clearance.
At the same time becoming a Permanent Resident through the Express Entry program will grant the Saudi Arabian immigrant the right to live and work anywhere in Canada, while becoming a permanent resident through Provincial Nominee Program, the Saudi Arabian immigrant will be obliged to live in the province which grants the nomination for a minimum of one year.
Express Entry Program to migrate from Saudi Arabia
The faster program to immigrate from Saudi Arabia to Canada is applying through the Canadian federal program of Express Entry.
The program was launched in January 25, 2015 for fast tracking permanent residence applications. The processing time is less between 6 to 12 months and is mainly intended to target skilled workers with foreign or Canadian experience.
If you qualify for the below factors then your chances of getting the Canadian permanent residency approved is more compared to others:
- between 18-35 years,
- have good proficiency in English or French
- is graduated with bachelor’s degree or above
- have a minimum work experience in Canada or outside for more than a year;
- either single or married
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) from Saudi Arabia
The basic eligibility condition for the Provincial nominee program is similar to that of the Express Entry. While the provincial nomination is interconnected with the Express Entry program.The candidate who is nominated by the provincial government have more chances of getting invited for permanent residence.
Choose a province mainly based on your work skills and work experience, also where your job is high in demand. Every province often publishes a list of occupations in demand.
Even though the Canadian Immigration is very easy from Saudi Arabia, minor mistakes in selection of the program, drafting of entries and miscalculation of the eligibility scores can drastically affect the application of person. Pelican Migration Consultants in Dubai is an IRCC registered migration consultancy firm. Our satisfied clients speak for us.
Connect with Pelican Migration Consultants in Dubai if you are interested in migrating to Canada on a permanent basis from Saudi Arabia. Our experienced immigration consultants are readily available to answers all your queries.