Migrate to Australia
Migrating to a different country is a big step, but you're just not alone who has decided to migrate to Australia, because of several reasons like quality education, employment prospects, citizenship, and permanent residency. In fact, Australia promises a higher standard of living as well as a multicultural society that is peaceful and joyful. Thus, it is one of the best decisions to consider immigration to Australia from UAE and many other countries. The blog here will assist you in better understanding what you need to do and when you just have to do it. Read on to know more.
How to migrate to Australia?
There has not been a more ideal time to relocate to Australia. Follow the five key steps outlined below to relocate to Australia and settle in comfortably:
Step 1: Research your employment options
Before migrating to any country, the first step should be to find a suitable employment opportunity to cover your future expenses. You can use online sources, government resources as well as your networks to find a job. Also, focus on finding a suitable place to reside.
Step 2: Apply for visa nomination (if required)
You can apply for visa nomination/sponsorship from an Australian Territory or State, if applicable. The requirements and eligibility criteria for territory nomination can be accessed online.
Step 3: Apply for the visa
The next step in the process is to apply for the Australian visa. There are many visa categories offered by the Australian Government that we'll discuss further.
Step 4: Get your Invitation to Apply (ITA)
If you meet all the requirements of the PR visa as specified by the Australian Government, you'll be issued an Invitation to Apply.
Step 5: Submit your PR Visa application Within 60 days of ITA, you'll have to submit your PR Visa application along with your medical records as well as police clearance certificates. If you are not able to submit the application within 60 days without any proper reasoning, the Invitation will be revoked.
Why should you settle in Australia?
There are numerous reasons why Australia is a good place to relocate with family.
- Economic stability
- Jobs are available in numerous fields, including engineering, information technology, education, healthcare, and service.
- Policies that prioritise citizens
- Healthcare at no cost
- Children's education is provided for free.
- A pleasant climate with plenty of sunshine
- Cities with a diverse population and a high standard of living
Australia Immigration Process
|S.No||Details||Visa Subclass||Visa Subclass2||Visa Subclass3||Visa Subclass4|
|1||Validity||5 years||5 years||–||–|
|>4||Education, Employment, English requirements||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|5||Sponsored by||–||State||Regional State||Employer|
|6||PR Eligibility||–||It is a PR with requirement to stay 2 yrs in sponsored state||Work for 3 years with at least minimum taxable salary of AUD53, 900 P.A in Regional Areas to convert to PR||Based on the eligibility|
|7||Temporary visa||–||–||5 Years. Applicant can move between the regions||2 – 4 Years|
|Stages of Process|
|1||Skills assessment||2-3 months||2-3 months||2-3 months||2-3 months|
|3||State sponsorship||2-3 months||2-3 months||2-3 months||2-3 months – Employer nomination|
|4||Process Timelines||4-8 months||4-8 months||4-6 months||4-6 months|
Who is eligible to apply to Australia?
Each PR Visa category has its own set of requirements, although there are some general qualifications that can be measured using a Points Grid. A minimum of 65 points is required for qualification, and all these points can be earned in the following categories:
|Age (25-32 years)||30 points|
|English proficiency (Superior)||20 points|
|Work Experience outside Australia (At least 8 years)||15 points|
|Work Experience in Australia (At least 8 years)||20 points|
|Education (outside Australia) – Doctorate degree||20 points|
|Niche skills in Australia||10 points|
|Study in a regional Australia||5 points|
|Accreditation in community language||5 points|
|Professional year in a skilled program in Australia||5 points|
|State sponsorship (190 visa)||5 points|
|Skilled spouse||10 points|
|Spouse with ‘competent English’||5 points|
|Applicants without a spouse or where a spouse is an Australian citizen or PR holder||10 points|
|Relative or regional sponsorship||15 points|
Requirements to Immigrate to Australia
To enter Australia, you must have an Australian visa as per the regulations of the Australian government. The various types of Visas proposed by the Australian government are listed below.
- Visitor Visa – A Visitor Visa is required if you plan on visiting Australia for a short amount of time. This visa is valid for a period of one month to an absolute max of twelve months.
- Subclass 771 Transit Visa – If you need to transit through Australia, this is the visa for you. This Visa is only acceptable for 72 hours.
- Subclass 602 Medical Treatment Visa – If you need medical treatment, consultations, or organ donors in Australia, this is the visa for you. Surrogacy is not covered by this Visa.
- Subclass 417 Working Holiday Visa – If you are between the ages of 18 and 30 and want to take a vacation while also working for a maximum of 12 months, this Visa is for you. But, this Visa is only valid for certain countries.
- Subclass 462 Work and Holiday Visa – Like the Subclass 417 Work and Holiday Visa, this visa is also available to citizens of certain countries. This Visa is valid for a maximum of 12 months.
- Subclass 500 Student Visa – If you want to study full-time in a recognised Australian academic institution, this Visa is perfect for you.
- PR Visa – This visa is required if you would like to become a permanent resident of Australia. Before trying to apply for the PR Australian visa, you must be aware of certain policies and laws. If you become a permanent resident of Australia, you would not only have full rights to work and live there, but you'll also receive all of the benefits provided by the Australian government, such as medical coverage (Medicare).
- Resident Return Visa (RRV) – People with this type of visa can revert back to Australia as permanent residents after visiting other countries. You can re-enter Australia numerous times before your visa expires. This visa has a validity period ranging from 3 months to 5 years.
- Special Category Visa – This visa is only available to New Zealand citizens with a valid New Zealand visa. The holder of this visa is permitted to work, visit, or settle down in Australia. It is given to people who have "No Untreated Tuberculosis (TB)" as well as "No Criminal Record." They should not have previously been excluded, deported, or excluded from any country.
How long does it take to immigrate to Australia?
Immigration to Australia via PR Visa means the average of 5 months but can take up to 12 months. This is determined by the circumstances of the individual. If you have all of the necessary skills and points, it will take about 3 months.
How can I immigrate to Australia from Dubai?
The following is a step-by-step guide to the immigration to Australia from UAE:
- Achieve the specified IELTS score.
- Get a Skill Assessment first from appropriate authority for evaluation.
- You choose an occupation from the Skilled Occupation Lists.
- Obtain nomination/sponsorship from an Australian Territory or State, if applicable.
- Fill out an Expression of Interest – EOI form on Skill-Select.
- If your profile is chosen, you will be sent an Invitation to Apply for a Visa.
- You will then have sixty days to submit your application for an Australia Visa.
How much does it cost to immigrate to Australia from Dubai?
The following are the costs associated with an Australia Visa application for immigration to Australia from Dubai:
|Visa Application Charge – Department of Immigration (DIAC)||Base charge – AUD40,45, Dependents below 18 years – AUD1010 and Dependents 18 years or above – AUD2, 025|
|Application Fee for Skills Assessment||Can range between AUD300 to AUD2,300 depending on occupations|
|Medical Examination||Can range between AUD25 to AUD50 per individual|
|Fee – Police Clearance Certificate||AUD20 or maybe a bit more per individual|
|Document Certification and Translations Charges||Up to AUD500|
How many points do you need to immigrate to Australia?
To apply for immigration to Australia, you must first determine your eligibility. To qualify the visa candidates, Australia uses a points-based system. To be eligible for the visa application process, you must score at least 65 points. A designated authority conducts a skill assessment for PR visa applications before you can continue submitting your online application on the government portal.
Is Australia accepting immigration applications?
Yes, Australia is accepting immigration applications in 2022. Although in the COVID outbreak, there were some reductions in the immigration plans, but now it is expected to expand with a huge difference. Australia's migration programme is established each year and keeps running from 1 July to 30 June of each fiscal year. The forecast for 2024-25 persists at 235,000 people.
The continuously changing immigration standards and regulations makes the process harder, thus it is best to contact Australia Immigration Consultants who can really assist and guide you throughout the complex process.
At Pelican Migration Consultants, through our streamlined process, we provide our applicants with a high chance of success. You can fall back on us because all of our visa applications are handled by qualified as well as intelligent immigration professionals. Furthermore, our consultants have a thorough understanding of the Canadian immigration process. So, if you're ready to move forward, why not get in touch with us right away for a one-on-one meeting?