How to migrate to Canada from Bahrain?
Canada being an attractive option for immigrants, an overwhelming number of individuals are preparing to migrate to Canada. According to Canadian statistics, the Canadian government has declared its intention to enable a large number of new Canadian Skilled Migrants. This incentive is one of the world's largest massive immigration programs. People really would like to immigrate to Canada for a variety of reasons, including providing a better prospect for their families, achieving better job satisfaction and work-life balance, furthering their education. If you are one of the immigrants looking for the route to immigrate to Canada from Bahrain, read on to know more about the process.
Reasons why people from Bahrain would want to migrate to Canada
Despite the fact that Bahrain is a decent country to reside in, there can be different reasons and needs for different people to move to Canada from Bahrain. Following are some of these major reasons:
- Let us begin with the most fundamental human need, which is shelter. The residences options available in Canada are diversified and, on the whole, accessible to meet the needs of all social sectors.
- Canada has been at the top of the priority list of countries where foreigners actually want to live, not only because of its high salary rate and living standards, but also because of a wide range of factors that improve people's lives, including its lifestyle, favored location, and pleasant locals.
- Canada's multiculturalism is also appealing. This enhances Canada's cultural life and transforms the country into a major platform for showcasing the world's various lifestyles. That is why there are numerous restaurants serving cuisines from the United States, Asia, Germany, and, of course, Arab food, as well as art exhibitions, culture centers, and a distinctive state of harmony tying all of these cultural contexts together.
- The favorite aspect is that after completing their education from world-class educational institutes in Canada, the government offers Canadian PR, allowing international students to work and settle in the country.
- Most sectors of the economy in Canada are experiencing skilled labor shortfalls, with companies having a hard time finding qualified workers. To address the shortage, the government has been encouraging more migrants to come into this country and settle. Manufacturing, food, retail, construction, education, warehousing, and transportation all have job openings.
- The Canadian government provides free primary medical care to all other citizens. The government covers medicines, dental care, optometry, and other services.
The list might actually never end!
How to move to Canada from Bahrain
Express Entry Program, Provincial Nominee Program, Canada Work Visa, Quebec Skilled Worker Visa, Canada Student Visa, Canada Investor Visa Program, family sponsorship program are some of the many immigration programs offered by Canada to choose from. Every Immigration Program has indeed been specially designed to appeal to applicants who may have different work skills sets, professional training, and experience. It is preferable to migrate to Canada with the assistance of an ICCRC licensed immigration consultant in Dubai, like Pelican Migration Consultants.
The Following Are the Steps Involved in the Canadian Permanent Residency Visa Program:
- Step 1: Educational Credential Assessment Process
- Step 2: Language Proficiency Result
- Step 3: Express Entry application submission
- Step 4: Understanding your CRS score and helping every applicant to improve it
- Step 5: Waiting for the Invitation and Final Permanent Residency application Submission
- Step 6: Waiting to get the final Visa Confirmation
Migrating to Canada may appear simple, but the procedure is not as simple as it appears. Because the laws are a little complicated, it is best to contact Canada Immigration Consultants who can assist and guide you throughout the process.
Choosing the best immigration consultants
There are hundreds of consultants in the market, but Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs) who are legally authorized by the government of Canada itself to represent the immigrants can be the best fit for you if you choose to migrate to Canada from Bahrain. In layman's terms, RCICs are one of 3 types of professionals who really are legally allowed to represent clients and students in immigration matters outside of Quebec for the fee. Lawyers and paralegals who are members of a Canadian Law Society are the only other two types of professionals.
Pelican Migration Consultants as RCICs Immigration consultants assist its clients in obtaining visas to Canada. We help the clients in analyzing the clients' chances of being granted a visa, then preparing clients and giving feedback for VISA interviews, developing a customized immigration strategic plan for each client separately, assisting them with the completion of their immigration application areas and the paperwork required by making sure that the documents are being proofread by RCICs to ensure that they are error-free as well as accurate. In conclusion, we try to help our clients with all aspects of Canadian immigration starting from the start.
We offer our applicants a high chance of success through our simplified process. All of our immigration cases are handled by qualified and intelligent immigration professionals so that you can rely on us. In addition, our immigration consultants are licensed and have extensive knowledge of the Canadian immigration process. So, if you're ready to take the next step, why not contact us right away for a one-on-one consultation?