What is Canada Provincial Nomination Application or PNP!
Why Provincial Nomination Invitation is a huge relief for Canada Permanent Residency Applicants!
Every province and two territories in Canada except Quebec (which has its own point system) has its own state of the art Provincial Nomination programs. The PNP would allow them to invite skilled workers to settle and migrate to meet the growing demands of the economic needs of the province.
Every province has agreements with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to invite skilled employees to meet their yearly quota.
Most provinces and territorial governments in Canada have been wisely using PNP to welcome highly skilled immigrants to their region. PNP has been a huge success since 2015 for every province in which the invited immigrants has been contributing heavily to the economic and financial growth of each province.
The steps involved in Provincial Nomination programs:-
- Applicant should meet the eligibility requirements of each province.
- Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements should file an Expression of Interest or EOI to the province in which they would like to move.
- Once the province has sent the initial invitation, the applicant needs to submit the required application forms along with the supporting documents
- The Province will then review all the submitted documents along with the forms and send an invitation to the Express Entry Profile of the applicant.
- Once the applicant received the invitation, they should accept the invitation.
- An Additional CRS score of 600 will be added once the applicant has accepted the invitation. It automatically makes them eligible to get the Invitation from the federal government.
Pelican Migration Consultants has been successfully submitting provincial Nomination applications to its clients. All our staff members go through an extensive training program to ensure that the advice or assistance we offer is professional and courteous. Rest assured that our company will represent each application we receive from our clients diligently and professionally.