Best Provincial Nomination Programs to get Canadian Permanent Residency
Every Province and territory in Canada except Quebec has its own Provincial Nomination program or PNP’s which invite or nominate skilled professionals all around the world to live, work and settle in one of the provinces or territory. The rules and guidelines to be eligible for a Canadian Provincial Nomination program is different in every province and every province has its own state of the art “streams” which are skilled specified immigration programs which helps province to select or invite a certain section of highly skilled professionals, students and business investors.
Provincial Nomination Programs are carefully designed by every province in Canada to acquire professionals who meet the exact job skills, work experience and in-depth knowledge to meet every job market demands or labour requirements of every province.
Now let us go through the best and most suitable provincial nomination programs which assist professionals all around the world to migrate to Canada
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is designed to help foreign skilled workers to migrate to Canada through Permanent Residency in a faster pace. The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is designed in such a way that the applicants are carefully invited based on the specified skills and experience required by the labour market of Ontario.
Applicants who are interested to get nominated by the province can apply in two ways:
- An applicant who doesn’t have an active express entry profile can direct contact Ontario immigration and apply directly to Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Once the applicant get invited by the province, he or she can create the express entry profile by adding the OINP credentials along with the educational assessment report and IELTS report.
- Applicants who are interested to migrate to Canada through OINP also can create an express entry profile first and can submit their interest to OINP in the system and can wait for the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program to send an invitation directly to their express entry profile
Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program
The Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program is collaboration between government of Alberta and Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). The mutual association between both government bodies helps Alberta to invite skilled professionals who can migrate to the province of Alberta and contribute to the social and economic sectors of the province.
Applicants who are interested to migrate to Canada through Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program can do both ways similar to Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Once selected by the province, the applicant will get 600 CRS points and will get invited by CIC in the next subsequent draw.
Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program Consist of 3 categories
- Employer Driven Stream
- Self Employed Farmer Stream
- The Strategic Recruitment Stream
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program assists skilled professionals all around the world to get invited by the province and contribute their skills and experience to the betterment of the social and economic sector of the province.
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program helps individual or families currently to live or settle in Saskatchewan or people who desire to invest in business or to start a new business venture in Saskatchewan.
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program consist of 3 categories
- Entrepreneur and Farm Category
- Experienced Category in Saskatchewan
- International Skilled Worker Category
New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program
If you are interested to live, work and settle in the province of New Brunswick and to become a Canadian Citizen or a Canadian Passport holder, immigration through New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program is the right choice for you.
New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program is the faster way to migrate to Canada and to contribute your job skills and experience to the province of New Brunswick. If you are interested to apply to Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program, there are two options.
- An applicant who doesn’t have an express entry profile can obtain New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program invitation letter by sending an Expression of Interest directly to the Immigration department of New Brunswick. If the applicants get nominated or invited, he or she can create an express entry profile using the NBPNP invitation credentials.
- An active express entry profile holder can express his or her interest directly to NBPNP and they can directly invite the applicant straight from their express entry profile.
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program is the pioneer of introducing the same system in Canada to invite or nominate applicants who can contribute to the economic and job demands of provinces in Canada.
An applicant who gets nominated through Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program will get 600 CRS score in his express entry profile and will get automatically picked from the Express Entry pool in the next subsequent draw.
Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program Consist of 3 categories
1. Invitation Stream
2. Manitoba Connection Stream
3. Business or Investor Stream
British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program
British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program is one of the most demanded Provincial Nominee Program these days to majority of the skilled professionals around the world. The city of Vancouver these days invites more new immigrants than ever.
British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program allows an applicant to live, work and settle in the province of British Columbia and contribute his skill to its growth as an economy.
British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program Consist of 3 main categories
1. Express Entry Stream
2. Skilled Worker Immigration
3. Entrepreneur Immigration
If you have an active express entry profile ready and worried about having a low CRS score, we can assist you to explore the opportunity to migrate to Canada through the various Provincial Nomination
Pelican Migration Consultants is an ICCRC licensed Immigration Consultancy and we provide Provincial Nomination Program specialized services to applicants who are waiting in the express entry pool since long time to get invited to apply for a Canadian Permanent Residency.