Yukon Provincial Nominee Program 2019
Yukon Provincial Nominee Program 2019
Yukon is a Canadian territory located in the north western side of Canada that is east of Alaska between British Columbia and Artic Ocean. It was a former territory. The province’s population is around 40,000 with the most populous city being the Whitehorse. Yukon is famous for— “legendary Klondike Gold Rush” near Dawson City and the smallest desert in the world—Carcross”.
The Yukon Government conducts the Yukon Nominee Program (YNP) associating with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
The partnership is based on— “Agreement for Canada-Yukon Cooperation on Immigration.”Through this partnership Yukon yearly nominates candidates who succeed in the permanent residency eligibility criteria for the federal government of Canada. The main categories of the Yukon Nominee Program of Critical Impact Workers as well a Skilled Workers are based on local labour requirements.
The Yukon employers are eligible to select the right internationally trained and well experienced international workers with the right skill sets, during the shortfall in the local workers in Yukon. The shortfall is especially contributed by the sparse population of the province. These international workers are then nominated by the province to receive a Canadian permanent residency to migrate to Yukon.
Yukon Provincial Nominee Program consists of four streams under which Yukon permanent residency is approved.
A qualified individual can migrate to Yukon through the following programs:
- Yukon Express Entry (YEE) 2019;
- YukonSkilled Worker Program 2019;
- YukonCritical Impact Worker Program 2019; and
- YukonBusiness Nominee Program 2019
Yukon Express Entry (YEE) 2019
Yukon Express Entry stream invites application to migrate permanently to the province through the IRCC’s Express Entry system. As the first step the qualified applicants will create a profile in the Express Entry System which is an online application.
By registering in the stream, the applicant gets automatically qualified for the various categories based on their international or Canadian experience provided they meet the minimum conditions of education, foreign or Canadian work experience, language capability.
The most important criteria to get qualified for this category are:
- Pass the pre-eligibility requirement for any one of the IRCC’s federal express entry category;
- Creation and maintenance of an active express entry profile in the federal system;
- Availability of necessary settlement funds for integration into the province on approval of residency;
- Availability of a job offer from a designated employer in Yukon;
- Ability to demonstrate the intention to work, live as well as permanently settle in Yukon.
The Yukon Skilled Worker and Critical Impact Worker Program 2019
The Yukon Skilled Worker and Critical Impact Worker Program goes hand in hand. The eligibility conditions complement each other.
- A minimum of 55 points shall be received in the Yukon point assessment grid;
- Both categories should have a mandatory job offer from a designated Yukon employer;
- Skilled Worker stream –The job offer shall be for skill level 0, A or B
- Critical Impact Worker stream— The job offer shall be for skill level C or D
- Critical Impact Worker stream targets mainly the applicants with low-skill or unskilled occupations;
- For the Critical Impact Worker Program—the minimum work experience needed in a full-time position for the last 10 years is 6 months;
- For Skilled Worker Program —the minimum work experience needed in a full-time position for the last 10 years is 12 months;
- Indicate the proof of status of your valid Canadian experience if applying from Canada;
- The applicant should not be on a temporary resident permit in the visitor category;
- The applicant shall not be a refugee claimant;
- Shall have a valid job offer from a Yukon employer who satisfies the conditions of nomination;
- Should demonstrate the proof of work experience that is claimed;
- Must satisfy the minimum language criteria required for the job offer;
- Must demonstrate the ability to work and settle in the province;
- The applicant shall apply for permanent residence as soon as they join the employment;
Yukon Business Nominee Program
The Business Nominee Program is intended to target the international business community who is interested to invest and migrate to Yukon. Only those applications which meet the minimum prescribed criteria will be selected are placed in a pool of possible candidates who may receive an approval.
Once approved the next step is an interview with immigration Yukon and on being successful, the candidate’s business proposal is assessed. Further this a 2-year work permit will be issued to initiate the launching process of the company. This 2-year time frame is to get settled in the province. After successful settlement of 2 years the Canadian
permanent residency is further granted.
The most important area of a successful nomination the completeness of an application for permanent residency. The steps may seem simple; however, Yukon will not be accepting incomplete application and documentation. To ensure the completeness of your Yukon permanent residency application package, contact Pelican Migration Consultants in Dubai.
Our expert team will make sure a successful application for Yukon Permanent Residency provided the eligibility criteria are met.