Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program 2019
Canada’s smallest province of Prince Edward Island (PEI), is located on North America’s east coast. The island offers a plethora of career and investment openings that mainly get supported by the island community. The migrated diaspora has been from all around the world mostly contributed by sixty countries. Most of them have been students enjoying the world class education that the island had to offer.
The Prince Edward Island has quality higher education programs that molds the youth to meet the in-demand skills in various fields and thereby absorbing them for permanent residence through their Canadian experience. Prince Edward Island also has various permanent residence programs attracting qualified applications from international workers outside Canada. Prince Edward Island provides numerous opportunities to the Canadian new comers and are actively involved in their Canadian settlement. The province is mainly benefited by the new concepts weaving the further cultural and economic progression of the island as well as the island community.
As a symbiotic existence, the migrant community is very much offered the benefits including the living and work rights in the province, free education for children of the permanent residence in public institutions, access to free health care etc.
The friendlier Prince Edward Island communities will easily ensure the easy integration in to the community to enjoy the multiculturalism.
Prince Edward Island Nominee Program 2019
For the purpose of immigrating to Prince Edward Island, the island’s Immigration office operates the Island Investment Development Inc. (IIDI). The island’s immigrant nominee program is mainly undertaken by the Island Investment Development Inc and liaises with the Canadian federal government.
The provincial government invites applications from the eligible skilled applicants to fill in the labour shortage of the province and to create more job openings by investment in the island thereby boosting its economy.
The immigration office of Prince Edward Island nominates those qualified applicants for permanent residency to the federal government mainly through the federal government’s express entry profile which is an online system launched in 2015.
The Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program 2019 remains open throughout the year accepting provincial permanent residency applications. They are mainly accepted in the below three categories:
- Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program 2019 - Express Entry
- Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program 2019 --Labour Impact Category
- Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program 2019 -Business Impact Category
Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program 2019 - Express Entry
The express entry stream of the Prince Edward Island provincial nominee program mainly issues nominations those candidates satisfying the Express Entry requirements.
- The candidate shall secure a minimum of 67 points to qualify for the federal express entry entries;
- The eligibility will be assessed based on the criteria of age, education, work experience, adaptability, language proficiency in either English or French;
- Once qualified an Expression of interest is made in the program showing the applicants desire to settle and permanently live in the country;
- The applicant remains in the pool for a period of minimum 12 months or till an invitation is issued by the province extending its support on the applicant’s application;
- On acceptance of the invitation issued the applicant will be further required to complete the formalities of permanent residence.
In order to increase the chances of receiving an invitation by improving the Express entry score an applicant can upgrade certain eligibility factors which are in their control like the
- Proficiency requirements of language skills;
- Upgrading the education to higher levels provided the age remains favorable;
- Receiving a valid indeterminate job offer from a provincial employer.
Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program 2019 --Labour Impact Category
Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program 2019 --Labour Impact Category remains open for trades and prospective international workers with the correct skills required to migrate and live in the island province. The main streams of the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program 2019 --Labour Impact Category
a. Skilled Worker Stream
- Age range 21 to 59 years;
- Targets potential employees in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) skill level O, A or B;
- Indeterminate or minimum 2 years work experience in the above-mentioned skill level;
- Graduated from a post-secondary educational institution;
- Relevant work experience in the proposed employment.
- With a valid federal work permit;
- Should meet the minimum language requirements;
- Should prove the availability of the enough settlement funds;
b. Critical Worker Stream
- Age shall be between 21 to 59 years;
- National Occupational Classification (NOC) skill level O, A or B;
- Completion of minimum high school education;
- Should have a valid job offer the provincial employer.
The program includes the below five occupations:
- Truck drivers,
- Customer service representatives,
- Food & beverage servers and
- Housekeeping attendants.
c. International Graduate Stream
The entrants of the stream are mainly graduate international students from living and studying in the province of Prince Edward Island.
- The applicant’s age shall be between 21 and 55;
- NOC skill level 0, A or B with minimum 2 years of full-time employment;
- The provincial work experience shall be for a minimum of 6 months;
- Prove the legal status in Canada;
- Should have successfully completed a post-secondary education of minimum 2 years;
- The education must be from a designated institution in Prince Edward Island;
- Should meet the mandatory language abilities in English or French;
- Should have enough settlement funds in order to settle self and the dependent family in the province;
- Demonstrate the interest to migrate and live in the island permanently.
Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program 2019 -Business Impact Category
- The Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program’s Business Impact Category mainly targets
investors and business operators of the age range 21 years and above, who have enough experience in operating a business.
- The prospective investor should have a minimum of 600,000 CAD of net worth which is verifiable by the immigration as well can make an investment of 150,000 CAD in the province thereby opening more job opportunities.
- The possible investor should also provide documentary evidence proving the language skills in English or French meeting the Canadian Language bench mark level of 4.
To live and settle permanently as well as to get a detailed analysis of your eligibility to migrate to the Prince Edward Island, get in touch with Pelican Migration Consultants in Dubai. Our team will help you realize your destination of Prince Edward Island.